We usually encounter situations where we close a tab accidentally and all the precious work that we were doing flies like the wind. We have nothing left but frustration and a clear screen.
However, You can get it back without losing any of your precious work, you only need to use your 36 seconds to read the steps so, you could get your tab back.
In this article, you will know how to restore tabs in Google Chrome in 4 easy ways. I bet you will leave without any disappointment about why you clicked the link. Keep Reading!
How to Restore the Recently Closed tab in Google Chrome
Press “Ctrl + Shift + T” (Cmd + Shift + T on a Mac) to quickly get back your recently closed Chrome tab
You can access the list of recently closed tabs by clicking on the three dots in the upper-right corner of the browser window, then selecting “History” and finally “History” again. From there, you can select the tab that you want to reopen.
1. How to Open Chrome Tab from Recently closed tabs
When you Closed any tab accidentally you can re-open it by the instruction.
- Navigate the little drop-down icon in the top right corner.
- Tap on it and you will have the Recently Closed Tabs mentioned second to Open tabs.
2. How to Open Chrome Tabs using the History
Chrome History is very helpful when finding any tabs or webpage you visited but don’t remember now.
Using Keyboard Shortcut
- Press Control + H to open chrome history
- You can see your Recently Closed tabs there and you can easily navigate to find the one you want.
Using normal method
- Find the three vertical dot icon at the top right corner and click on it
- Hover over History and click on History
- You will be on the same History tab you were using the short key. Now you can find the tab you were looking for.
3. How to Open Chrome Using keyboard Shortcuts
- You only need to press Control + Shift + T (Cmd + Shift + T on a Mac) to re-open the recent tab in the blink of an eye.
4. Open the Recently closed Tab from where you left OFF
In order to start the recently closed tab from where you left off, go to settings and change the startup setting to Continue where you left off. Look at the steps to know learn how.
Step 1. Click on the three dots icon on the top right corner and tap on the settings.
Step 2. Go to the “On Startup” option from the left side.
Step 3. Choose the “Continue From where you left” option.
Now After closing any tab when you open it you begin from the same place where you left off.
Step 4. Now you only need to press Control + Shift + T to get back to your old tab from where you left off.
How does it help to Boast your Productivity?
Restoring recently closed tabs in Google Chrome can help boost your productivity by allowing you to quickly regain access to web pages that you were previously working on, without having to manually search for them or re-enter any information. (Which is a lot more time-consuming)
Here are some ways restoring recently closed tabs can help increase productivity.
- Saves time:
- By quickly restoring closed tabs, you can save time and get back to your work more quickly, rather than having to search for the page or start over from scratch.
- Better organization:
- By restoring tabs that you were previously working on, you can keep your work organized and maintain context between tasks.
- Minimize distractions:
- Restoring tabs can help you stay focused on your work by reducing the time you spend searching for information or switching between different tabs or windows.
- Improve workflow:
- By quickly restoring tabs that are relevant to your current task, you can streamline your workflow and work more efficiently.
Overall, restoring recently closed tabs in google Chrome is a simple and convenient way to boost productivity, allowing you to work more effectively and efficiently.
To sum up, In the article: How to Restore Tabs in Google Chrome [ 4 Ways ]. You learn about the 4 ways to restore your recently closed tabs in google chrome.
I want to say that you can save a lot of time by using the method shown above. Regardless, I will mention the topics to give you a recap of the topics:
- How to Restore the Recently Closed tab in Google Chrome
- 1. How to Open Chrome Tab from Recently closed tabs
- 2. How to Open Chrome Tabs using the History
- 3. How to Open Chrome Using keyboard Shortcuts
- 4. Open the Recently closed Tab from where you left OFF
- How does it help to Boast your Productivity?
Questions in the Comment Section.