Your phone is the best thing when it comes to preciseness and a busy schedule. In this first progressing and developing era, we all are often busy and have mixed up schedules. As a result, we forget to do most of our vital stuff. So, let’s find Flash Notification on Android!
In the article: How to Turn OFF / ON Flash Notifications on Android, You will learn how can you turn on or off flash notifications on your Android phone. This feature might help you in the following aspects.
There are two types of Flash Notifications.
- Camera flash notification
- Screen flash notification
For Android 12 and 13
The following functionality is owned by the Android operating system. Since the Android operating system is used in several different devices like Xiomi, Infinix, Oppo, Samsung, Lenovo, etc. As a result, the settings might differ. The following process or guide is done in Samsung devices, so if your device system is changed or does not match the process please comment down your device name we will do our best to teach you according to your device. In addition, many more features and functionalities will be added to the blog post. Thank you!
How to turn OFF /ON camera flash notification
- Find the setting icon and go to the setting.
- Scroll down until you find Accessibility or you can just search Accessibility, by searching in the search bar at the top right corner
- When you find Accessibility tap on it and find advanced settings tap on it
- Now find the Flash notification and tap on it
- You will see the camera flash notification option there. You will need to enable it. Then every time You receive a notification the camera flashlight will start blinking. Or wise versa.
Benefits of camera flash notification
One of the most important benefits of using a smartphone is the ability to receive instant notifications on your phone. These notifications are very useful for reminding you about things such as your daily activity goals, what to eat, and even when you need to change your oil.
If you have trouble remembering to check your phone throughout the day, try setting a reminder on your phone to remind you to check your phone in between certain intervals such as five minutes before bed or during lunch.
With this feature of Android enabled you might notice the following improvement
- If you are phone is silent and it is put upside down on the table. You will not know if any critical notification comes with this notification enabled your phone flashlight will start blinking. As a result, you won’t miss any important notifications.
- With this notification enabled you will look like a professional. Your phone style will be glittering with the blinking of the camera. This will make a good impression.
- In case you are in a dark place and no matter how many times you are phone is ringing, you will not know where it is but when you enable this feature just by the light blink, you will know the position of your Android device.
Disadvantages of camera flash notification
There are many disadvantages to Turning on Flash Notification on Android
It could be distracting and take away from your focus on whatever you are doing. Sometimes, when you are really focused on your work, you may find that a flash notification pops up on your phone. This can be distracting and can cause you to lose focus on your work. However, the only way to fix this is to turn off the notification for that app.
- It could annoy people around you and make them feel like you are constantly checking your phone for messages or notifications.
- It could make you feel anxious because you may think that you have missed an important message or call.
- It could be a nuisance because some people just can’t stand to see their phone light up constantly. It is a sound that is emitted from your phone when it detects that you have taken a picture with your camera. The notification usually goes off right when you are trying to sleep or focusing on something else.
- The flash notification on a camera can be very annoying when it is going off in a dark room and you are trying to sleep. If you have an iPhone, you can turn off the camera flash notifications by going into the settings and turning off the option “Camera Flash”. You only need to follow the same steps you followed for turning it on.
How to Turn on Screen flash notification
The process of turning on the screen flash notification is the same as the camera flash notification. The step is the same step used to enable the camera flash notification the option of screen flash notification lies just under the camera flash notification in the flash notification section. Just in case you want the step again they are mentioned below:
- Find the setting icon and go to the setting
- Scroll down until you find Accessibility or you can just search Accessibility just by searching in the search bar at the top right corner.
- When you find Accessibility every time You receive a notification the screen flashlight will start blinking.
Benefits of screen flash notification
- In case, You are phone is put on your desk and the camera is facing the desk and the flashlight is not visible to you. You will miss your important notification if you did not have the screen flash notification enabled. If this feature is enabled on your device. You will not miss your important notification even though the camera is facing the desk. The screen of your device will blink
- If you are in a dark place and lost your phone or find it difficult to find it. The blinking of the screen will somehow help you to know the place of your device.
- when you have this notification enabled on your device you will have a good impression of the people around you. You would rather look like a professional.
Disadvantages of Screen flash notification
- Screen flashes are extremely annoying, especially when they happen all day long. They can be a nuisance when you are trying to study or read a book. This will make the notification less frequent and you won’t have to deal with that annoying screen flash that keeps interrupting your work.
- When you’re working on something important and you receive a message on your phone. It can be very distracting to see that notification come up on the screen.
There are a few things you can do to make sure that it doesn’t distract you. First, turn off your notifications if you’re not able to handle them right then and there. Second, turn off your notifications while you are in the middle of working on something important. Third, use a different app for any notifications that come up that aren’t important.
- It can be frustrating when your phone screen flashes a notification at the wrong time, in the middle of a movie, or while you’re talking to someone. It’s especially bad when you’re trying to have a conversation and then the notification pops up. And the person with you will get more frustrated than you.
What is Flash Notification
Flash notifications are a feature on some smartphones that allow the user to be notified of an event or a new message even when the phone’s screen is off. This feature makes the flash of your device blink when you receive any notification. This can be useful if you want to be sure not to miss any important notifications. But it can also be a drain on the battery if left on all the time.
We hope our article: How to Turn OFF / ON Flash Notification on Android, proved to be helpful for you. We always try to provide the best article for you. Some points in this article might not be accurate and everything said in the article obeys our terms and conditions.
If you want to get more articles like this just click on the links
and if you want complete guides, just click these links: