How to Find Saved Passwords on Google Chrome
Google is a trustworthy and good friend. It saves your password manually and automatically (depending on your settings). It can really come in handy when you have a lot of passwords and you forget which website has what password.
But, have you ever wondered where Google saves all those passwords?
In this article, we will look at the steps for how to find your saved passwords on Google chrome and I am sure that you will have a good time reading the article. Keep Reading!
How to Find saved Passwords on Google Chrome?
Go to Settings > Autofill > Password Manager to access all your passwords.
1.. Click on the three dots icon on the top right corner and Go to “Settings“.
2. While in Settings Go to “Autofill” and then the Password Manage will be shown on the right side.
3. Now you can see all the passwords that Google Chrome has saved.
4. For accessing the password you only need to click the “eye” icon.
5. A small window will appear asking you for your “user password“. Once you enter your user password you can see all the passwords.
How does Password Autofill boost your Productivity?
Google Password autofill is very helpful because it quickly fills in the password when you are on any login page or somewhere else that needs any username or password.
It can be very helpful in the following aspects: (But not limited to the following)
- Saves time:
- Password Autofill saves you very much time and effort of having to remember and type the passwords for each account (probably more than three). Instead, The password manager will automatically fill out all of them very easily and quickly.
- Reduces Errors:
- Unlike us, it will never forget or mistype any password. You can never find anything more accurate. Password autofill can help reduce the risk of errors and typos, which can save you time and frustration in the long run.
- Increases Security:
- Password autofill can help increase the security of your account by allowing you to enter or choose a very strong password for each of your accounts without having to remember them.
- Streamline Workflow:
- This can help you stay focused and productive, particularly if you frequently need to log in and out of different accounts throughout the day.
Overall, Password Autofill can be a powerful productivity tool that can help you save time, reduce errors, increase security, and streamline your workflow.
Do you want to keep your password safe? If yes then check out some advanced methods to do so.
Is allowing Chrome Password Manager to access our passwords Safe?
Yes, allowing Chrome Password manager to access your passwords is completely safe. Since Google is the Biggest and most trustworthy thing that has ever existed. So, don’t worry about your passwords they are in safe hands.
If there is anything in the whole network that I can trust, Google is the one. Because it is not only the richest and most valuable but is also very trustworthy among people that’s why everyone gives in their everything whenever google asks.
At least, I trust google so much that I don’t give a damn when it has access to all my passwords. My everything is safe in its hand.
Lastly, don’t type your password in front of anyone because no one is your friend. (even your friend) I hope you got everything explained in this article.
A quick review:
- How to Find saved Passwords on Google Chrome?
- How does Password Autofill boost your Productivity?
- Is allowing Chrome Password Manager to access our passwords Safe?
In case of any questions please comment them. We will be waiting for it.