Activating a Jio Phone Sim in your Android phone has become easier than ever. With the help of a few simple steps, you can activate your Jio Phone Sim on your Android phone and enjoy the benefits associated with it. This article outlines the steps to follow in order to be able to use your Jio Sim on your Android phone.
The steps include downloading the My Jio app, selecting the Jio Prime plan, registering your device, and selecting the type of service you would like to use. Furthermore, read the text below to understand the process clearly.
If you insert a Jio sim into a smartphone calling and texting can be done without any prime membership or else. However, in the case of data use prime membership is needed.
How to Activate Jio Phone Sim in Your Android Phone
- Insert the Jio sim into your Android smartphone
- Download my Jio app from Playstore
- Dial your Jio number in the app and an automatic OTP will be sent to the number. You must dial the OTP code in the app.
- You must recharge your sim using one of the given offers/plans. (on every recharge there is a ₹99 prime membership addition)
- After recharging just refresh your network and your Jio sim will start working on your Android Smartphone.
What is a Jio Phone Sim?
Jio sims are ordinary sim cards that are specially designed for Jio phones. In addition, Jio has the biggest server in India, with over 130 million subscribers. Jio launched its 5G servers on 5th October 2022.
Who is the founder of Jio?
To sum up, let’s have a quick review of the tops we covered:
- How to Activate Jio Phone Sim in Your Android Phone
- What is a Jio Phone Sim?
- Who is the founder of Jio?
Finally, If you have any questions please ask in the comment section.
Go to the home page of intodevice to explore more about technology.